Saturday, January 17, 2009

Challenge

I'm all about the learnin'.
That's what my sister & I say to each other when we learn another life lesson.
Meaning: I may feel like I got run over by a truck, but what did I learn from the experience?

I like to challenge myself to try something new every January. In 2008, it was to become proficient in yoga. I take a class every week, as well as practice at home. I lost 20 pounds in 2008 and discovered that I am a yogini!

In January 2009 I started this blog and am challenging myself to becoming more technologically savvy. I'm interested in new ways of communicating and building community. However, I'm more comfortable with the traditional methods. I believe it's important to spend time with people face-to-face, as well as Facebook. I like to just be with friends & family, as well as blog.
What will I learn from this?

No comments:

Post a Comment