Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

2009 will be remembered as the year I was diagnosed with 4 (yep, four) serious health issues and the resulting consequences, surgery and recovery, and major lifestyle changes. I lost 30+ pounds, some sleep, a lot of hair, and two teenage boys. (Riff & Raff graduated from high school and went to college in a town 2 1/2 hours from home...they are not "lost" permanently...just growing up!)
I also participated in the trip of a lifetime=mission trip to Israel! The experiences and people will live in my memory forever.
I love New Year's Day! Opening the new calendar with its blank pages so full of possiblity ignites hope and energy within. I reflect on the past, give thanks for the present, and look forward to the future.
I wish you all the best and less of the mess in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment